5 Coat Styles to Buy Today and Wear Next Winter

7:22 PM

 












Hello Everyone!
Although, it doesn't feel like it, but the spring is almost upon us. And that means all the teddy bear coats and winter parkas are about to take their resting spot at the back of the closet. But, before you hang those coats for the summer, lets talk about the new possible additions to your collection. Because, end of the winter is the best time to stock up on all your fall/winter gear.

Here are my top 5 coats styles that are "safe" to get today and look like million bucks next winter.

1. The Parka. I absolutely in love with this coat and own it both the red and tan. I like the fact that the cut is very versatile and can be easily transitioned from sporty to preppy to girly without looking like an afterthought. (See how I styled my Tan Coat Here)



2. A classic coat. I can never say no to camel coat. This coat is a safe bet to any cautious fashionista since it never goes out of style.



3. Faux Fur Coat. Faux furs are my favorite! They are such a fun way to add a little "bezaz" to any look. I mean, have you seen all the fun colors and prints? I especially love the leopard print coats. (Read my latest post on the Leopard Fur Coat here and an older posts here [Pink in Paseo] and [DW and Leopard] ).



4. Puffer Coat. Nothing will keep you warmer than the puffer coat. Essentially, it's like a comforter with sleeves. I have a ton of these coats, and still can't stop buying them. (See my post on Puffer Coat Here)



5. Bomber Jacket. These jackets just recently made my list. The #5 spot was always designated to cargo jackets, but to be honest, I kind of got tired of them (although, I wear them as if they are going out of style). Bomber jackets are less common, and therefore, they really stand out in a "I know a thing or two about fashion" way.



All of these coats are currently on major sale due to the President's day. So, browse, shop and stock up on you winter essentials.

Outfit Details

Bag: Valentino // Coat: J.Crew // Boots: Zara // Jeans: True Religion // Gloves: Target


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Nice Jacket however I am really loving those suede knee high boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red coat looks so darling on you! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe