Daniel Welligton Watch and Leopard Coat

11:58 PM




















How was everyone's Christmas? I hope Santa was generous this year.
Zack had to work on Christmas, so I spent mine with my family and friends. My brother is an amazing cook, so he volunteered to prepare a Christmas brunch for the whole family. And, since my mom and I are no Martha Stewarts, we totally took him up on that offer. After I finished eating my way through my brother's house I went to visit my best friend who also fed me. I can proudly confess that I stuffed myself (and my bags) with Christmas goodies at both places, before I ended up on the couch watching silly movies on Netflix (like The Christmas Horror Story). So, I would say that my Christmas as a freeloader was a complete success.

Among all the presents I received during this holiday season, my new Daniel Wellington Watch and the cuff are by far among my favorites. I really love the classic elegance and the quality of the Daniel Wellington watches. I've been a fan of this brand for many years, and when I saw the new holiday collection I knew that I had to get my hands on it. And I seriously couldn't believe my luck when I was gifted one. So, if you are looking for a perfect gift to give someone, I would highly recommend taking a look at one of these timeless watches. I own 3 different pairs and wear them almost daily.




26 MM Sheffield

You can use code: KAMARA15 to receive a 15% discount at the checkout.
For the next week, I will try to share as many NYE outfits as possible, so make sure to check back in a day or two.

Outfit Details

Coat: Boohoo ( or ONE / TWO / THREE) // Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington // Cuff: c/o Daniel Wellington // Shoes: Similar (ONE /TWO /THREE) // Bag: Chanel (Similar: ONE/TWO) // Gloves: Ann Taylor (sold, identical HERE) // Necklace: Love Always (or HERE) / Kendra Scott // Earrings: Kendra Scott // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Ring: Luxx Jewelz or HERE




Here are few more cute shoe ideas for anyone who is looking for a little "sparkle" in their lives.



Lace Tops



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe