NYE Inspiration: Metalic Maxi Skirt

6:34 PM





























Hello Everyone!
There are only few days left in the 2016! And, I don't know about you, but I am sad that this year came to an end. It just feels that I've been rushing somewhere or doing something, but in fact, when I look back, it doesn't feel that I've really accomplished anything. And I am not even talking about my new years resolutions, those fell by the waste side at the beginning on February. Anyways, enough about my me and lets talk about what's really important, and that is the NYE outfit!

I think that a NYE outfit is the easiest one to put together. All you need is something sparkling, something bold or something shinny (or all at once) and Voila... I mean, you can come looking like a sequin piñata and no one will say anything. So, I would say go wild on that glitter and sequins.

P.S. Ignore the hair. It was misting outside so my hair frizzed like crazy

Outfit details:

Skirt (Idenitical HERE) // Sweater: LOFT (similar HERE) // Shoes: Jimmy Choo (Cheaper ONE / TWO) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff (Smaller version)  // Parka: Rue21 (Similar ONE /TWO ) //Necklace: Kendra Scott / Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelets: Loren Hope / Factory // Ring: Luxx Jewelz (or HERE)



And since I am mad for metallic skirts, here are few more options from my wish list.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe