Leopard and Buffalo

10:43 PM







 








Happy New Year everyone!
I can honestly say that my first 2 days of the new year have been extremely unproductive. What about you guys? Did anyone do anything fun?
For my first look of this new year, I decide to wear something colorful and fun. And what could be more colorful than a pair of green booties. These cute booties have been a favorite of mine for almost a month now. They are extremely comfortable and fur lined, so my toes are staying toasty when the temperatures drop. And as always, when it comes to the Dresslily products, they are very affordable!

Outfit Details

Coat: Similar (ONE/TWO) // Top: Asos (ONE/TWO) // Bag: Prada (similar HERE) // Boots: c/o Dresslilly // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (Dupes) // Jeans (Similar)
 
 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHKafOcqnzk

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe