Plaid on Plaid and Daniel Wellington

5:38 PM



















Hello Lovlies,
I don't know about you, but I am super sad that it's time to take all the decorations down. I think they are one of the main reasons why I like Christmas. I mean, I do like the presents, but I like the Christmas tree under which they sit more. You can't even believe how happy I was when I found the church with these Christmas "strugglers" (aka the wreaths) still hanging. So, I had to set up shop and snap few photos.

Today, I am wearing one of my all time favorite combos the OTK boots and a poncho. I know, I might look like a one trick pony, but this is such a comfortable combo, that I can't stop wearing it. I also can't stop wearing my Daniel Wellington watch! They are practically attached to me. It's a 36 mm Rose gold watch. The perfectly oversized while still looking classy. You can accessorize them with an arm candy like this original Daniel Wellington cuff  (as I did in my previous post) or with something cute out of your own jewelry box. You can use code MargaretKamara15 to receive 15% off your order.

Outfit Details

Cape: (ONE / TWO) // Bag: Valentino  // Boots: ZARA (ONE /TWO /THREE) // Shirt (ONE/ TWO) // Jeans: (ONE /TWO) // Watch: Daniel Wellington (margaretkamara15)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe