Black Patent Leather Jacket and Piko

8:13 PM

 













 







 
Hello Everyone!
I can't express in words how exited I am about this post, because today I've teamed up with my favorite local store to bring you this look. If you live in the OKC or Edmond, you probably have been to the LUSH Fashion Lounge or at least have heard about it. They carry all the lastest trends as well as Oklahoma monogrammed cloths and merchandize. The store itself is super cute and the staff is beyond wonderful. So, if you are in need of a shopping spree, I would highly recommend visiting LUSH, and I promise you wont leave empty handed.

Today, I am wearing the softest oversized sweater I got from Lush. This Piko sweater comes in 8 different colors, so you can choose your favorite color. But, what I like the most about this sweater is that it's long and thin making it the perfect for layering. Since, we were going to the movies, I decided to wear it with the boyfriend jeans and a comfortable pair of boots (because, I am all about comfort when it comes to the movies). I also wore it to school with leggings, ridding boots and a blanket scarf, but honestly, it could be worn with anything. And the best part, it's only $25!

Outfit Details

Sweater: c/o LUSH // Jeans: OneTeaspoon (Similar: One / Two) // Jacket: Express old (Similar One / Two / Three)  Bag: Chanel (Similar One / Two ) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker ($8 Dupes)
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe