The Perfect Valentines Dress

1:39 AM















It's finally weekend! I can finally kick back and spend some time with my besties and mom.

The Valentines day is almost here and I have the perfect Vday dress for you! My dress is a replica of the sold out Kate Spade's dress. And although, the quality isn't the same as the quality of the original $450 dress, it's still very well made. The satin is thick and the skirt is lined. And the best part, it's only $18 + free shipment! So I can't recommend it enough.

I know I am super late with some of my posts, but I had to share this look with you all. Make sure to check my liketoknowit page for more outfit posts.

Outfit Details

Dress: Shein // Tights: J.Crew (identical and only $4 here and here) // Fur Coat: Banana Republic (similar One /Two/ Three) // Shoes: Zara (One /Two) // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Loren Hope and Factory // Earrings: Similar
 


Valentine's Day Perfect Dress

Here are few more dress that would be perfect for the Vday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe