Velvet Blazer and Fur

11:35 PM












Happy Wednesday everyone!
I can't even believe that I am finally getting around to post this look. I first wore it to a little pre-Christmas get together...And then I lost a cord to my Canon 50d, so I couldn't upload any of the photos from it. (for those who don't know, older SLRs don't use an SD card, but a compact flash card) And, because I am cheap to anything that doesn't involve cloths, I decided to save a dollar (or in my case $8), and order a replacement cord from China... I ended up paying only .80 cents for it, but it took almost a month to arrive.

By the way, who is also mad for velvet? What is your favorite color? Recently, I've been obsessing over the blue velvet pieces. Although, I did purchase few non-blue velvet items on my recent Zara spree (visit my Instagram page to see what I got), I seem to gravitate towards the blue. I find it a very easy to style color. Velvet pieces can sometimes be a little over-powering or too dressy for an everyday look, but the blue helps mute the "richness" down making an outfit look chic rather than gory.

Outfit Details

Jacket: J.Crew -old (Similar One /Two / Three) // Jeans: True Religion (Similar One/ Two) // Clutch: Clare V (Cheaper One)  // Scarf: (One / Two / Three)// Boots: Donald J. Pliner  // Chambray Shirt: H&M (Similar) // Bracelets: Factory/ Loren Hope // Earrings: J.Crew (Similar One/ Two) // Ring: LuxxJewele (or Here) // Watch: Michael Kors //
 

Boots

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe