Ruffled Sleeve Sweater

6:07 PM

 














Happy Sunday Everyone! Since, there are only 2 weeks left until Valentine's Day, I thought I would channel my inner romantic and wear something girly. And what could be more girly than the pink accessories and ruffles.

I've had my eyes on these ruffled sleeve sweaters for few months now. But I never found the one that checked all the criteria (I'm picky when it comes to cloths). It had to be long, oversized, and a sweater. But, every time I would see one online, it would either be too short, fitted or made out of jersey. And when I thought I would just give up on finding the right one, I "stumbled" on this adorable sweater. Not only did it check all the "demands" on the list, it also came from the Oklahoma based boutique Amber Marie! I wore it twice since I got it and received a lot of complements. This sweater is oversized, so you don't have to size up.

Outfit Details

Sweater: c/o Amber Marie and Co // Shoes: old (One /Two /Three)  // Jeans: AG (Cheaper One/Two) // Bag: Furla (Similar One/Two) // Jacket: Nordstromrack (Similar) // Earrings: J.Crew  (similar One / Two) // Beret (One / Two)  //Ring: Luxx Jeweles (Similar)
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe