Yellow Moto Jacket and Peplum Skirt

12:43 AM


 










 
Happy Wednesday everyone!
You all might have noticed that I am not afraid of the color, and that I love to experiment with my cloths. So today, I wanted to try something new and combine rust, nudes and yellows. I usually combine my yellows with bright colors like blues and pinks, but today I am trying to give this look a little earthy feel, or at least a semblance of earthiness, since no one can look subdued in a bright yellow jacket. And I guess that's the reason that drew me to this Zaful jacket. It is seriously an ultimate statement piece.
This is actually the second jacket I got from Zaful (see the other post here) and I am really loving the quality of the faux leather and the overall design. Also, who can say "No" to a moto jacket that costs less than $38! The only down side is that it runs small, so make sure to size up when ordering it.

 

Outfit Details

Jacket: c/o Zaful // Skirt: Asos // Bag: Tory Burch (Small) // Shoes old (Similar One (only $53) / Two) // Shirt (One / Two) // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Necklace: Lovealways // Earrings: Similar


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe