Stripped Dress Two Ways

3:33 AM








 
Happy Friday Lovlies!
 
Today, I wanted to share two of my everyday casual looks.
 
You might already know that I am a student, so my everyday looks are very simple, sporty and comfortable. So, when I saw this Piko dress at the Lush Fashion Lounge, I knew I had to have it. It's super soft, a little oversized and modest enough for school. Also, the A-line cut is very flattering to any type of the body.
 
 For the first look I decided to pair it up with the OKC monogrammed puffer vest. This vest is currently on sale and is only 27$. It's not very heavy, so it would be perfect for chilly spring mornings. This vest would be a perfect addition to any Okie's closet.
 
 I wore the second look to a lunch date with my bestie. I decided to pair this dress up with my favorite sleeveless trench and a pair of hunter boots. (And yes, I am a weirdo who wears rain boots in a draught.)








 

Outfit Details

Dress: c/o LUSH // Puffer Vest: c/o LUSH // Trench: Gill's (Similar One /Two) // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Rain Boots: Hunter (Original Tall)  // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (or Dupes) / Ray-Ban // Watch: Michael Kors // Earrings: (Similar) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Sneaker: New Balance
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe