These Boots are Made for Walking

1:23 PM












Hello everyone!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. What about 'em Patriots huh? Well honestly, I wouldn't know, since I didn't watch the game. I only tuned in to watch Lady Gaga's performance.

For some of us the spring came early! The temperatures have been in the 60s and 70s and so I decided to step my spring game up. And today, I have a treat for you! I found the cutest pair of western inspired ankle boots. These boots are super flirty, fun and stylish. I especially love the floral designs. I decided to pair them up with a bright pink sweater for a little V-day casual look. These boots would also look cute with a dress or a pair of cropped jeans.

Outfit Details

Boots: c/o Sammy Dress // Sweater: c/o Old Navy (similar One /Two /Three) // Leggings (only 29$) (One /Two) // Hat  // Bag: Prada (Cheaper Option) // Bracelet: Factory / Loren Hope // Watch: Daniel Wellington // Earrings: (Similar)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe