GALentines Day with Rosegal

9:01 PM








 

Happy Galentine's day my gorgeous land mermaids!
 
Today, I am teaming up with my favorite blogger and partner in crime Cheyenne from the www.cheyennenguyenblog.com for a super fun Valentine's day shoot. If you have time, feel free to visit her blog.
 
When deciding what to wear for the Vday, we all tend to gravitate towards the pink and red colored cloths. But, I thought I would think outside the box, and wear something non-pink for a change. I couldn't really skip on the red completely, since it's a Valentines day after all, so I decided to accessories with red instead. My gorgeous lace dress is from rosegal. Its very elegant and modest. Its also very similar to the dress that Kate Middleton wore on her Australian trip. So, if any of you ladies want to feel like a princess (while staying on the budget) I would highly recommend this dress.
 

Outfit Details

Me: Dress: c/o Rosegal // Shoes: Steve Madden (also love One / Two / Three)  // Bag: Tory Burch // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Loren Hope / Factory // Earrings: Similar
 
Cheyenne: Dress: Revolve // Shoes: Steve Madden (One / Two / Three) // Bag: Prada (Similar)
 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe