All Grey: The Casual Monday

10:37 PM
















Happy Monday Everyone!
Today, I am taking a little break from all the V-day posts to share a simple everyday look. I know, I am one of those girls who always looks overdressed anywhere they go, but I thought I will tone down my love for everything shinny and wear something more practical.
But regardless of the look I am going for, it is very important for me to wear a pair of comfortable shoes. And these Dress Lily ankle booties are comfortable with a capital C. They are also super adorable. They can be worn with jeans as well as with a dress or a skirt. The light grey is neutral enough not to clash with other colors making the perfect go-to pair of shoes. They are the perfect transitioning piece and will be on repeat in my closet.

Outfit Details


Booties: c/o Dress Lily // Bag: Prada (Mini or Cheaper ) // Sweater: Old Navy (One / Two/ Three) // Jeans: (Similar) // Hat: (Similar One / Two) // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Loren Hope
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe