Pink in Paseo

9:38 PM
















Happy Thursday everyone!
The spring is upon us (at least for us Oklahomans), and I am trying to find every plausible excuse for a chance to wear one of my fur coats. I got this fun leopard coat a little late in the season, and so, I didn't get to wear it more than few times. And, since the temperatures are reaching 80F during the day, I think I am about to retire this coat.
For today's look, I decided to embrace my inner Barbie girl, and wear all pink. I probably should have saved this look for a Vday, but Zack and I decided to stay at home, so instead of fany dresses and heels, I wore jeans and I :heart: my BF tee.

Outfit Details

Coat: Boohoo (One /Two) // Bag: Stella McCartney // Bracelet: Loren Hope/ Factory // Watch: Michael Kors // Necklace: LoveAlways // Shoes: Zara (Similar One / Two) // Earrings: Similar // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (10$ dupes)



Pink Dress



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe