Statement Necklace and Shopbop Sale

12:08 AM






 







 
Happy Friday Everyone!
If you've been following me for a while or just discovered my blog, you might have noticed that I am a huge supporter of the "life is too short for boring cloths" motto. And tend to overdress a little anywhere I go. (Well, anywhere besides school. If you ever "cash me" at school, I more than likely would resemble a hobo from under the bridge, than a blogger who is trying to advise people on what to wear.)
So, my over the top style translates to my choice in jewelry. When I buy my jewelry I tend to gravitate towards "larger than life" pieces. And so, when I saw this gorgeous Happiness Boutique necklace, it was love at the first sight. And I've been wearing it non-stop since I received it few months back. But if you prefer less flashy jewelry, Happiness Boutique has an extensive necklace collection matching different types of styles.
 

Outfit Details: 

Sunglasses: Karen Walker (Dupe) //  Ring // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Loren Hope
 

 

#SALEALERT

Ladies, if you haven't heard, Shopbop is having a surprise sale. And a lot of items like my favorite Stuart Weitzman Wedges or Tory Burch York Bag are currently on sale.
 

 
 

 
Tory Burch York / York Small // Ruffle Top // Shoes


Hunter Boots Tall / Short


Rebecca Minkoff Love Cross Body Bag / Jumbo
 


 
 Here are few more favorites from this sale


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe