Going Bananas over My Banana Republic Pants

11:23 AM


















Hello Everyone!
I have a confession to make. I don't like pants. I LOVE jeans, but I dislike pants. And the reason I don't like pants is because I can never find a pair of pants that would look good on me. I am not a stick skinny person, so I need pants that will give me support and accentuate my curves in all the right places... And by the "right places" I mean my boot-yah! So, this is where my new Banana Republic pants come in. I don't know what kind of sorcery BR designers had sprinkled on these pants, but did you see my behind in these?! Whether it's due to the print or the material, but these pants are very flattering and slimming. They also come in several other prints and solid colors in case the gingham print is a bit too bold for your taste.

Outfit Details

Pants: c/o Banana Republic // Jacket: BlankNYC -currently on sale (also One/ Two)  // Bag: Rebecca Minkoff // Shoes: Steve Madden (One /Two/ Three) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (Dupes) // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Factory (My Favorite) // Top: Limited (old)



Since, I am a huge fan of gingham print, here are few more options including the matching suit jacket.



Huge thanks to Banana Republic for partnering me with me for this post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe