Off The Shoulder Sweater

12:34 AM
















 Happy Friday!
The off the shoulder sweaters were all in rage in December and January. But, unlike the fashionistas who braved the dead of winter with bare shoulders, I saved my sweaters for when it's 60F outside. So, the off the shoulder sweaters 've been my uniform for the past 3 weeks. Today, I decided to pair it up with my favorite pair of moto jeans I brought all the way from NOLA and a pair of leopard print pumps. (On a side note, I lost one of these shoes. I don't know how, but it's currently MIA.)

By the way, if you guys are looking to stock up on some sweaters, now is the time. A lot of stores are having major sales. I would suggest going into a store for a better deal, since, sometimes they will offer an additional discounts.

Outfit Details

Sweater (available in Petit) // Jeans: H&M (One /Two /Three)// Shoes: (One /Two) // Bag: Kate Spade (One/Two) // Sunglasses // Earrings



Sweaters


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe