A Little Black Lace Dress

2:08 PM













Happy Monday Everyone,
How's spring forward treating you all? I've been all over the place all day Sunday, and today I showed up (like a boss) late to all of my morning appointments. On the bright side, I knew exactly how late I was thanks to my new Christian Paul watch! This gorgeous arm candy is spotting a marbled face and rose gold strap that can be easily adjusted to fit any wrist size. Finally, no more trips back to the store to get your bend resized. The CL offers variety of watch styles as well as bracelets. My two toned bracelet makes an adorable addition to any arm party. Today, I decided to pair it up with my Christian Paul watch to compliment the marled face, but I also wore it by itself for a relaxed look. But, you don't need me to tell you how fabulous this bracelet or the watch is. Just swing by the Christian Paul website, and scroll through all their products and see for yourself.

Outfit Details

Dress: Express (also LOVE: One / Two/ Three) // Shoes: (One /Two) // Bag: Chanel (Obsessed) // Earrings: (Similar) // Jacket: BlankNYC (Want This Jacket) // Sunglasses: c/o Nectar (Similar)




Big thanks to Christian Paul for partnering up with me for this post.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while getting dressed.The Dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest black dress lace is fashion and good.What is your opinion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while wearing dress.The dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest black lace up dress is fashion and good.What is your idea?

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe