All I Want For Christmas is a Leopard Coat

10:35 PM

 
















Happy Monday Everyone!
Can you believe that Christmas is only a week away?!
Now, the question is who is ready for it? Defiantly not me. Not only did I not buy anyone anything, I didn't even get the Christmas tree out of the storage. To be honest, I don't even have any space for it in the "house". I am not sure if I ever mentioned it, but we live in a condo with practically 0 closet space (besides the closet in the master bedroom). Now, combine a storage-less "apartment" and wedding presents, and you have a massive project on your hands. Every time we bring something into the "house", we need to spend half a day shuffling and re-shuffling things around to make it fit. In general, we get to play a real life Tetris.  But, since, the shuffling fell on the busiest time of the year at work and school, we decided that no one has time for that right now. And so, we let the boxes sit in the corner for almost a month.  Luckily, it's finally a winter break and we are about to tackle our wedding stache. Sadly, we wont get it done in time for Christmas.

So now that I had confessed my deep dark secret of being a Grinch and hoarder, lets talk about my outfit... or better say about my coat. Because "peopleS", this post is all about that leopard fur.
But, before I start signing praises to this beauty, all of you leopard fur owning divas may be "excused". If you have an animal print fur coat in your closet, I have nothing else to teach you...
As for the rest of you, here are 3 reasons why you should get yourself a leopard (or a zebra) print coat. 

You need a animal print coat because...
...it's an amazing statement piece that will make you stand out in any crowd
...it will give you an instant appearance of style, even if you have no idea what style is
...it's an inexpensive winter coat (as low as 50$)

Convinced yet?



By the way, have you seen anything more adorable than my pearl embellished beret? And the best part... it's only 8$! (Also comes in black.)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful photo shoot! That's such a bold leopard coat. You rock it, but I'm not sure I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is so cute! I love your hat, too!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe