Sweater Dress + OTK Boots

1:17 AM















Happy Sunday Everyone!
Let me start of this post by congratulating all my fellow student with an end of the semester. I don't know about you all, but this was one tough semester for me. I defiantly should have taken it easy on the classes. I had way to much on my hands with work and wedding, and school was definitely an afterthought. And, since I am all about that GPA, this was a very silly move on my part.

Now, lets talk about cloths. I am pretty sure to some of you this look makes no sense, since it's probably snowy and freezing outside. But, don't fret, a pair of skinny jeans or leggings can fix it. And this is why sweater dresses are among my favorites. They are extremely versatile and look equally cute styled as an oversize sweater or a tunic. As far as the rest of my outfit, those are my fall/winter basics. I seriously don't leave the house without a hat or an over the knee boots. (Unless it's my homeless look day, then I look as if someone needs to donate me a pair of shoes or at least a sweatshirt.) I know, I've said it millions of times already, but I love OTK boots. I think even if they will go out of fashion, I will still rock them... And that's a warning "peoples".

Outfit Details




Sweater Dresses




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this look!! Such beautiful photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!!!I is amazing! So something I would love to wear. And you are right sweater dresses are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe