Vail Parka and Red Stripes // Shoe Sale

11:44 PM

 





 


 

 

Outfit Details

Coat: J. Crew Factory (in grey or the J. Crew version) // Boots: Hunter // /Jeans (Also love) // Sweater: J. Crew Factory (Similar here, here and obsessed with this top) // Hat: J. Crew (almost identical and under $10) // Necklace: Love Always // Earrings: Kate Spade // Bag (Similar here) // Lipstick: Mac - Russian Red

This is my favorite of the year because, everything is on major sale! I am planning to go all crazy cat lady on the Christmas sweaters, socks and other Christmasy things which are currently 75-90% off! And talking about Christmas, I still have my tree up!  
 



By the way ladies, if anyone is looking for a perfect pair of heels, I linked few afforable options below. All these shoes are currently on sale and are under 40$! Act fast, since they are selling out like crazy
 
 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe