White in Fall / My Favorite Embroidered Jacket
2:52 AM
Happy Monday Everyone!
It starting to feel like fall in Oklahoma. The temperatures are still staying in upper 80F, but the leaves starting to change, and I can't be more exited about it. And yes, although, I dislike fall, I love beautiful foliage. I spent the past two days roaming through the park and enjoying the better side of the fall.
And because it's fall, I decided to get my moto jackets out. This gorgeous embroidered jacket is my current closet staple. Today, I am wearing it with a white dress, but I did pair it up with jeans and colorful tops as well, so don't be afraid of the color. It is on a pricier side for the faux leather jacket, but I got you covered ladies! I found a dupe for this jacket and it's almost third the price.
As for the rest of my outfit... I wore this look to our engagement photoshoot. Originally, this dress was supposed to be my elopement dress, but as we all know, our elopement turned into a full out wedding. I will tell you all about our special day when I'll get my pictures in.










1 comments
If you want long lasting cloth embroidered patches, pay close attention to the fabric and stitching quality. Choosing the best fabric for embroidered patches can help reduce stretching, fraying, and shape loss over time. Twill and felt are popular choices because they create a sturdy foundation for detailed embroidery. The best patches for clothes combine strong backing materials with durable threads to keep designs looking fresh. Whether decorating jackets, shirts, bags, or uniforms, quality embroidered patches offer both style and dependable everyday performance.
ReplyDelete