Frayed Fringe Jeans, Oversized Sweater and Kate Spade Sale

2:19 PM















OK guys, it's time to get Cozy! I don't know about you, but nothing says cozy more than the soft oversized sweater. And, the more oversized the better, because we all  know that the size matters. This adorable Dresslily sweater is the perfect fall staple. It's super comfortable and perfectly oversized. You might have noticed that I've been really loving the fall colors recently, hence the color of my sweater, but for anyone who isn't "feeling under the weather", it also comes in white and gray. Today, I am wearing it with the cropped jeans, but it would also look great partnered with a pair of OTK or riding boots.

And, talking about cropped jeans.... I honestly don't know how I feel about the new fringe- cropped flared -jeans trend. I always considered frayed hems on jeans as un-finished dyi projects and so it's a little hard for me to see them as statement pieces rather than old hand-me-downs. Maybe in time I'll change my mind, but for now I'll hold of on buying more.

I hope everyone has great rest of the week! And if you still haven't checked the Dresslily store out, I would recommend you do it. They have a lot of fall and winter pieces all for under $20. And I don't know about you, but it's a good day anytime I can score a 20$ sweater.
xoxo
-M

Outfit Details

Sweater: c/o Dresslilly // Hat: Old Navy // Bag: Clare V (HERE /Cheaper HERE) // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Factory // Shoes: Topshop (Similar HERE/HERE)// Jeans: (HERE/HERE)


SALE ALERT

By the way guys, Kate Spade's Surprise Sale is ON! It's going to last until Friday only, so act fast! I am linking few of my favorites all under 120$! And the iconic bow coats are 199$
Happy Shopping Guys!

Mini Cross Body bags


These could also be used as wallets


Large Cross Body Bags


Totes

 

Coats


Walletes


Jewelery


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe