The Girl on Film

11:44 PM









 
 
The crop top and a midi skirt are great alternative to a dress. I love lacey dresses but I have way too many, and this cute combo is a great way to "spice up" my closet (plus the pieces can be worn separately). And talking about spicing it up, I decided to forgo the black pumps for a fun and bright alternative. The adorable Lulus clutch came in handy as well. I was lucky to snag it while it was on sale for little over 20$! Also, both the top and a skirt are on sale.
 
The only downside of the is outfit, is that it's a little too short. The under-slip is barely covering my butt, and that's way too short. I probably should have ordered the same outfit in TALL.
 
Top//Skirt//Watch//Shoes (More affordable here)
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe