Denim On Denim

12:23 AM

















Happy Sunday Everyone!
Today, I am rocking the timeless classic- a denim on denim look. Combined with an equally classic long sleeve tee and I got myself a 90s themed outfit. To be honest, I wasn't planing on channeling the back in the feature look (wait, when did that movie came out?) but since, my outfits put themselves together, I ended up looking like Janet Jackson in her prime days.
By the way, this is my favorite Kickoff Couture top. I practically leave in this baby. I am so glad that fashion had finally caught up with the uni and school gear. Because, now I can look cute and show my school's spirit. I know, this top is a bit more generic than some of my other Kickoff Couture items, but its defiantly my all time favorite. You can see my other school's spirit post here.

Outfit Details



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe