The Perfect Party Look For Fall With NAKD Fashion

12:17 AM

















 Happy Sunday Everyone.

All good things come to an end, and same goes for this long weekend. But lets not talk about the work week just yet, and lets focus on the star of this post-my skirt. This fabulous NAKD skirt had been my go to skirt for a while now. I wore it to several events and received a lot of compliments. I especially love the color of this skirt. It's not overly bright, so I can transition it to both day and night. And lets not forget the part that it's velvet and I am obsessed with anything velvet. So as soon as I saw it, I knew it's going to be on heavy rotation. 

Today, I am paring this NAKD skirt up with a (yet another) ruffled top for the dressy fall look. I really wanted to play with fall colors without resorting to the classic orange and browns, and wine and yellow are the perfect alternatives. 

By the way, have you noticed my earrings? Can we say statement? These are probably the coolest statement earrings that I own. I almost wore them to my wedding, but then my mom talked me out of it... I kinda regret not wearing them, since I had very simple wedding dress, and I kind of needed a little extra "bling".


Pleated Skirts



Outfit Details



Thank you NAKD Fashion for the fabulous presents.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe