Ruffled Sleeve Cardigan + Why I Skipped Black Friday Shopping

12:30 AM









Happy Post Thanksgiving day!
I hope everyone is having fun shopping or couch surfing today. Personally, I decided to skip on Black Friday shopping this year. I am not doing it for some political or social reason although, I am against Thanksgiving day shopping. I did do a little browsing through my favorite websites late last night and, I didn't see any truly exiting deals. Don't get me wrong, there are many stores that offer 50-70% off, and if you are looking for something to buy for the sake of a "good deal", you wont be disappointed. But, a lot of those deals come from previously discounted items. The new stuff has a significantly lower discount so 20% or less. And, lets be honest here, on Black Friday I want to buy cool things for low prices and not the random stuff that no one wanted. So... since, I cant get what I want for the advertised "Door Busting (or is bursting) Price", I decided to save my hard earned dollars for the other day. 

Now, lets talk about my outfit. And yes... more ruffles. I've really been hitting those ruffles hard lately huh? I promise, I am not some kind of closet Victorian area enthusiast, it's just that I love to make statements with my outfit, and nothing says fashionista more than extra two yards of fabric.

Sweater



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe