Tiered Skirt + Sweater Look For The Holidays

1:11 AM












Happy (very late) Tuesday Everyone!
I am kicking off the first week of December with an easy party look. 
Since, the holidays are upon us, and all the Christmas parties are about to start rolling in, I am going to give you guys a hand and share as many party friendly looks as I can.

Sweater and cute shiny skirt had been my go to holiday combo for years. It is very fun alternative to a dress and is perfect for the less formal gathering. 

Both my beautiful skirt and off the shoulder sweater are from NAKD. I am currently obsessed with NAKD. They have the cutest skirts ever. 

Outfit Details




Here are two of my favorite Sweater-Skirt looks from last few years. They are a bit more "sweatery" than today's look, but I guess this way you can see this look worn differently.



Thank you NAKD for my amazing gifts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe