White in Fall / My Favorite Embroidered Jacket

2:52 AM









Happy Monday Everyone!
It starting to feel like fall in Oklahoma. The temperatures are still staying in upper 80F, but the leaves starting to change, and I can't be more exited about it. And yes, although, I dislike fall, I love beautiful foliage. I spent the past two days roaming through the park and enjoying the better side of the fall. 
And because it's fall, I decided to get my moto jackets out. This gorgeous embroidered jacket is my current closet staple. Today, I am wearing it with a white dress, but I did pair it up with jeans and colorful tops as well, so don't be afraid of the color. It is on a pricier side for the faux leather jacket, but I got you covered ladies! I found a dupe for this jacket and it's almost third the price. 



As for the rest of my outfit... I wore this look to our engagement photoshoot. Originally, this dress was supposed to be my elopement dress, but as we all know, our elopement turned into a full out wedding. I will tell you all about our special day when I'll get my pictures in.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe