Cold Shoulders and Florals

1:15 PM














Happy Sunday Everyone!

Hope Everyone had a great weekend. 
Can you believe it, it's almost Thanksgiving? I will starting posting Thanksgiving friendly outfits starting tomorrow. Let me know if you want to see casual or more dressy looks.

It's also my Birthday on Tuesday (TODAY!). I actually completely forgot about it until my brother asked about our plans. I usually plan my birthday like it's queen's jubilee, but this time I'll be simple and just have a quite night at home.

Now, lets talk about my outfit. Luckily, the weather had been amazing here, so I've been rocking mini skirts and off the shoulder tops as if it's still summer. And this particular off the shoulder top by Alice & Trixie had been on a heavy rotation. It's flirty, feminine and is perfect for the fall season. You can really dress it up or down. Today, I am pairing it with a skirt, but I had worn it with jeans and dress pants to work thanks to the modest neckline. 

Outfit Details:

Top: c/o Alice & Trixie // Skirt: H&M // Shoes: Steve Madden // Bag: Furla


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe