Wedding Guest Dress

1:19 AM















Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Ok, who else is loving the tiered trend?
At first, I was a bit skeptical about all that extra fabric, (whether that be on sleeves or skirts) but now you wont pry it out of my hands. After trying on couple dresses and sweaters at the store, I realized how wrong I was in my assumptions. Because, if draped properly, the multiple layers will actually help you appear thinner and taller. I also love how famine and statement worthy all the tired styled cloths are. And if you haven't  noticed already, I am all about statement clothes.

My dress is Missguided, but it's almost sold out, so I am linking similar styles below




Outfit Details 

Clutch: Loft / Shoes: Steve Madden / Earrings: H&M

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe