The Best Pants Cut For a Pear Shaped Body

5:04 PM















Happy Sunday Everyone!
Today's post is all about my favorite pants style which is a high wasted wide leg (HWWL) or the most flattering cut on earth. And yes, I am talking about it again... But it's been a while since I "sang praises" to HWWL pants (and jumpsuits) and my wide-legged babies were getting a bit jealous.

As the body shapes go, I am considered a pear shaped or bottom heavy. Sadly, most of my weight is in my thighs rather than in the trunk. So, when it comes to wearing pants (and no stretch jeans) I always have to size up. But I absolutely hate doing that, since in my eyes there is nothing more tacky than an ill fitting or baggy dress pants (ok, maybe the exposed bra straps). And that's where the HWWL pants come in. They are fitted at the waist, loose enough to fit over my thighs without looking baggy and the best part, they visually elongate the legs due to the high waist. And ladies, anytime I can find a piece of clothing that makes me look 5lb lighter, you know I will invest heavily into it.

Here are few pants options all under $100. (Btw, I am totally crushing on the wine colored set so, don't be surprised if you will see it on me later)



Outfit Details



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe