Just Spell My Name /Soufeel Jewelry

1:54 AM







Happy  Tuesday Everyone!
Today, I am taking a little break form the outfit posts and instead going to talk to about jewelry. I am a huge jewelry fan. And by huge fan, I mean I wouldn't leave the house without my "bling" on. And personalized jewelry pieces are among my favorites. But we all know how expensive those can be... But luckily that's where Soufeel comes in. Soufeel is an international brand of jewelry that focuses on modern and classic pieces. They have a great variety of pieces to choose from. I went with a classic dainty monogram necklace because, I think every girl should own a monogram necklace and my first name. I think personalized pieces give a little more intimacy and care to any outfit that you again to pair them with.

 I am absolutely in love with both necklaces, especially my first name one. I've always had a love hate relationship with my name. I always wanted to have a cooler, trendier name and not the name of an old British Lady (I was named after Margaret Thatcher). But as I got older, I understood why my parents decided to name me Margaret. They wanted me to be a woman about whom the historians will write about. Needless to say, this Margaret isn't going to be taking the world by the storm anytime soon (or more realistically... Never).

Soufeel jewelry has a great selection of charms and bracelets, which you can also customize.
(Christmas gift ideas anyone?)

You can get 10% off your order by using code: Margaret10 at the checkout. Make sure to act fast, since it's expiring on 19th Oct.

By the way... Did any of you notice anything different about that monogram necklace (aside from it being absolutely lovely)?

Thank you Soufeel for the beautiful jewelry.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe