Orange is the New Black

11:07 PM

 
 


 


 
 





Happy Friday Eve everyone!
I guess today I am combining the #tbt (throwback Thursday) post with the last of my summer looks. This dress was one of my favorites this summer. I purchased it in both orange and black 'cuz I couldn't decide on the color... And yes, it's a shift dress and we all know (or not) how much I dislike shift dresses, but all the scallops got me completely smitten. But, I am still standing by the notion that shift dresses do absolutely nothing for the body. I mean, if you have curves, why hide them?
 
Since, everything I am wearing is currently sold out, I am linking few of my recent purchased instead.

 

My Accessories

Watch: Michael Kors // Earrings: Loren Hope // Bracelet // Sunglasses: c/o Diff Eyewear  (Diff Eyewear is a chartable brand that donates a pair of reading glasses to every pair sold! Use code: MargaretDiff at the checkout)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe