Leopard and Florals

1:43 AM











 
 

Happy Saturday Everyone!
Originally, I was going to post this look on Wednesday, but I was too busy failing my genetic and chemistry tests, so I didn't finish editing photos until few minutes ago. So, there you have it, a super summery look on the first day of fall. Although, if you live in OKC, you celebrated the arrive of the pumpkin season with 95F temperatures.
 
For today's outfit I went with my all time favorite combo- the floral/leopard mix. Well, to be honest, anything paired with leopard is my favorite. I am strong believer in the "when in doubt, just add some leopard" saying (and, yes, I came up with it). So, whenever I want to play with prints or textures, I usually reach for something leopard (or better say I reach for my favorite Clare V clutch).

Outfit Details

Dress // Clutch (Cheaper Option) // Heels (Similar) // Bracelet // Earrings (One/Two /Three) //Watch
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe