Maxi Skirt and Crop Top (Done Chic)

7:39 PM

 
 











Hello Everyone!
Have anyone noticed that my blog have been acting weird recently? And, I think I am blocked by Google... (Why would you do this too me oh, mighty Google?)I tried contacting them, but still haven't heard back.
On the bright side, I think I had finally developed a routine to keep up with my life... But sadly something had to give, so I cut Crossfit out of my life... Guess, those thighs and flabby arms will "grow back",,,right in time for the holidays.
As for my outfit, I'm bring the crop tops back. I know, for some of you less fortunate folks (who live in northern states) my outfit might look a little ridiculous (since it's probably 50F outside). But since, it's still SUMMER here... it's crop top galore in closet! By the way, I refuse to put on a sweater until middle of October (unless I am at school... or grocery store) or drink PSL...

Outfit Details

Top (Similar One / Two) // Skirt: Forever21 (Similar)// Bag: (Dupe) // Shoes: Rebecca Minkoff (Similar) // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Earrings: c/o SugarFix // Watch: Michael Kors
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe