Stripes + Stripes

1:30 PM


















Happy Wednesday!
I hope everyone is having a great week. And if not, then I have something to cheer you up. My favorite dress is currently on sale. And, nothing brightens up my day more than a good sale.  This classic Lauren Ralph Lauren dress had been a favorite of mine for the past few weeks. I wore to a dinner to one of Z's friend's house and then to a business lunch. The modest hem line and the of the shoulder design makes this dress very cute and versatile. But to be honestly, the espadrilles stole the show for me. I've been wearing them everyday for the past 2 weeks (and will wear them again tomorrow)! They are extremely comfortable and go with everything due to the color.

Outfit Details

Dress: c/o Ralph Lauren // Shoes: c/o Ralph Lauren // Hat: One / Two // Bag: Michael Kors (Similar One /Two ) // Ring // Watch: c/o Daniel Wellington // Bracelet: Loren Hope // Necklace 




I've been sharing a lot of great Steals and Restocking Alerts on my IG page... And although, you can shop all by clicking on my Liketoknowit page, here are some of the recent deals I found. 



Thank you to Macy's and Ralph Lauren for partnering with me fore this post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe