I'll Be Your Sinshine

2:14 AM


 
 









 
Happy Monday Everyone!
A lot of fun things happened this week, and I can't wait to tell you all about it in my next post (if you follow me on Instagram, you probably already know), but as for right now, here is the cutest floral dress. I got this beauty last month at my local F21, and although, it's fully stocked in Oklahoma, it's practically sold out online. I am sure you don't want me to go into why maxi dresses are the greatest invention ever. Instead, I'll leave you with few floral options you can still rock in August, September and possibly even parts of October (if you live in the South).
 

 
 Brining a little sexy leg here!


Outfit Details

Dress: F21 (One / Two) // Hat (One / Two) // Bag: Michael Kors (One ) // Necklace // Sandals ( One/ Two / Three)
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe