Girl In The City

3:11 AM

 
 





 


Happy Friday Everyone!
It's a damp and gloomy here in OKC, so I've been a total couch potato and only ventured outside for some grocery and wine... and watermelons. And guys....my obsession with watermelons is unreal. It is hard to put in words the love I feel that fruit. I would seriously go for days eating nothing but watermelons. When I was about 13, I used up all my savings to purchased over 200lb of watermelons from the local farmers market and then went for a month eating nothing but them. Yes, I am that weird...
For today's #ootd I am going with my usual summer uniform- an off the shoulder dress and a pair of lace up sandals. I really love this combo, since it's very girly and versatile.
 

Outfit Details

Shoes: Steve Madden // Bag: Chloe // Hat: One/Two // Ring // Bracelet // Earrings: One/Two
  


Dresses




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the bright blue pop of color with the shoes! Steve Madden makes the best pairs.

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe