The Perfect Maxi Dress (For a Wedding)

2:23 AM









Happy Thursday Everyone!
So, as you all aware by now, I am Extremely behind on my Florida posts. But, every time I am about to start working on it, something urgent pops up. This time, the said "urgent" is my fabulous dress. I wore this maxi to our friends' wedding  on Saturday and got A LOT of compliments and questions about it (from the guests there and my followers on IG). But, because silly me got the brand wrong, I couldn't find it online, so I was telling everyone that it was sold out everywhere. Luckily, I accidently stumbled upon it while searching for cute maxi skirts. And not only did I find it, I found it in the  sale section! And, that you can also get maxi skirts in the same print. (high five people)



Outfit Details

Dress: Tov // Bag: Armani (Similar) // Shoes: Schutz (Cheaper) // Earrings: Michael Kors (Similar) // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Loren Hope // Ring
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe