Off The Shoulder Swimsuit

2:28 AM

 







Happy Tuesday!
I hope everyone had a great weekend. 
And looky what I have here... It's my Florida beach look! This look is one of my favorites from this trip. I don't know about you guys, but I am absolutely crazy about flowy beach outfits. I always try to get at least one photo with a bellowing skirt and hair. Sadly, the humidity was INSANE, so my hair turned into a rat's nest even before I got to the beach. So flowing tresses didn't happen this time around, but the skirt had sure made up for it. 

 

Outfit Details:

Swimsuit (Similar: One / Two) // Skirt: VS's (Similar: One / Two/ Three) // Hat (One/Two) // Earrings // Jellies: Jack Rogers
 

 



Can you believe that this swimsuit is the first one piece I've ever purchased. Come to think of it, I'm not sure that I've ever owned a one piece bathing suit. As far as I remember, all my swimsuits were bikinis or tankinis. I mean I remember being a baby and already rocking a bikini.
 

Swimsuits 


 
 
 
Here are few photos from my "personal stache". I shared the first photo on my IG page, and received bunch of cute comments on Z's whiteness. Yes, my poor guy can't be in the sun. He can't even walk across the parking lot without getting a sun burn. So, anytime we go somewhere tropical, he spends all his time under the umbrella with 50 coats of sunscreen. 
 
Top: Forever 21



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe