Summer Dress and Pom-Poms

3:12 AM










Happy Sunday!
When I travel, especially to places like Florida or Mexico, I try to wear simple outfits that can be easily XXX from the street to the beach. Because, lets face it, there is never enough space in the suitcase to be changing your outfits 3 times a day. Although, I usually change mine twice a day. I have a daytime look and something to wear in the evening to go out to eat. But today, lets talk about my day time look. It is one of the easiest and most versatile looks ever. When in doubt, wear an off the shoulder dress (that's my moto). You can never go wrong with it and a pair of lace up sandals.
 
 When it comes to humid place, I've been around the block, so to speak. I've been, Florida, Louisiana and even rainy Ireland (to name few) but, this trip had been the worse for my hair. No matter how much flat ironing I did, my hair would frizz up and look like a bird's nest in minutes of me being outside. After first few days, I completely gave up on wearing my hair down. So, sorry in advance for all the mushiness that is going to happen on the blog for the next week.

 Outfit Details


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe