Sleepwear to Streetwear

1:43 AM








 
 



Happy Monday
I decided to take a little break from posting about my "tropical" vacation (and yes, in my eyes Florida is tropical, since it has three most important things: sand, ocean and palm trees) and talk about this cute set. In my opinion one of the most underrated trend is the day time PJ look. So, I made it my mission to wear as many sleepwear outfits as possible. I've mostly been focusing on PJ tops or the pant suits, but when I saw this adorable shorts set, I couldn't just walk away. I probably wont wear these shorts again, since they are a bit too short for me, but this top is my new favorite.

Outfit Details

Top // Bottom // Heels (Similar) // Bag // Watch // Sunglasses (Dupes) // Earrings // Bracelet Necklace // Ring (Similar)
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe