Cami Dress and Floral Heels

3:34 AM

 











 
And, I am back!
If you are following me on my Instagram, you know that Zack and I spent the past and part of this week in Florida. I will make a series of posts telling all about our trip as well as my first visit to Disney World, but today it's all about the cami dresses and floral pumps.
 
I love floral pumps. They are one of those "miracle" articles of clothing that give an instant appearance of style to even the style clueless person. Sadly, the same can't be said about the cami dresses. Since, no matter how you look at them they are way too sexy. But, I don't mind a little sexiness in my cloths, so camis are my go to dresses when it comes to date night outfits.
 

Outfit Details

Dress: HM (One/Two/Three) // Jacket (One/Two/Three) // Shoes: Ted Baker (One/Two) // Bag: Valentino (Cheaper) // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (Dupes) // Watch: Micheal Kors // Bracelet: Factory

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe