A Classic Trench Coat

1:17 AM












Happy Sunday!
 
Isn't it nice to know that tomorrow is Monday, and you don't have to wake up in the morning (well, I do, since I have to work, but a lot of you don't)?
 
It also started to feel like summer! I finally put all my hoodies and jackets up yesterday.
 
If you ever catch me at school or at work, this the look I would most likely be spotting. Although, I am huge supporter of heels, I'm a flats and tennis shoes type of girl (at heart)... Plus, I don't "believe" in a low heels, and trying to run between school and work in a 6 inch stilettos is a little excessive, even for me (plus, I tried). So instead I try to wear cute flats instead. The flats I am wearing today are from ZARA and they also come in black. And as for my trench, it's one of my favorite items that I got from J.CREW Factory. They are currently sold out, but I am linking my top favorite trenches for under 100$ bellow. I really love trench coats, because they give that effortless style to even the most basic look. So, I had acquired quite a collection over the years, but nothing beats a classic camel colored trench.

Outfit Details

Jeans: One Teaspon (Similar) // Top // Bag: Valentino (Cheaper) // Earrings: Kendra Scott // Watch: Daniel Wellington // Bracelet: Factory // Sunglasses

Trench Coats

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe