All Black for Spring

2:24 AM

 










Happy Monday Everyone!
Do you remember me mentioning my love for motto jackets and my extensive collection of them... Well, I wasn't joking.
And today, I am officially kicking off the Moto Craze Series by wearing my favorite jacket. I decided to pair it up with this adorable Amber Marie and Company top. It's super soft and extremely comfortable. It's also very light weight what makes it perfect for spring and as a transitional to summer. This top also comes in charcoal (grey) and burgundy. And the best part it's under $30! So, whether you live in the Tulsa area and planning on doing a little spring shopping or just browsing online, I would highly recommend checking this top out.  
 

Outfit Details

Top: C/o Amber Marie // Jacket: Blank NYC // Bag: Prada (Cheaper Here) // Earrings: Kendra Scott // Necklace: Kendra Scott // Hat: Similar // Sunglasses: Similar // Boots: One /Two


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe