Mon Petit! The New Daniel Wellington Watch

1:11 AM














 
 
 Happy Tuesday everyone!
Today, I want to talk about watches... And not just any watches, but the brand new Classic Petite watch by Daniel Wellington. As you all already know, I am a huge fan of Daniel Wellington watches and own several pairs including their 26 MM and 36 MM Sheffield /Winchester models, and although I wear them almost daily, the new Classic Petite became my instant favorite. With its 32 MM face and rose gold mesh strap, it looks very modern and extremely glamorous. It adds the much needed bling to my very boring everyday look (yes, I look like homeless person on the days I don't blog). And talking about the 32 MM face... It seriously hits that Goldie Locks middle with its size. Since, it's small enough to not get in a way and large enough to be flattering on any wrist (and to be easy to read).
 

Outfit Details

Watch: c/o Daniel Welligton (Use Code: KAMARA to get 15% off your Order) // Bracelet: Factory /Factory / Loren Hope // Bag: Valentino (Cheaper) // Skirt (Similar: One / Two/ Three only $9.99) // Top: Asos (Similar One / Two) // Jacket: Romeo+Juliet Couture (One / Two / Three) // Sunglasses : Ray-Ban //
 

 

 
During this passed month, I've been using OleHenriksen products that I've received in my Voxbox and they've been treating me Very kindly... I have very oily skin that breaks out easily and so far Oleglow system kept them in check.
 
Btw, I am so sorry that it's taking me almost a week to get a new post up...but bare with me. This semester is almost over, and I will back to my regular posting schedule.
 
Big thanks to Daniel Wellington for partnering up with me for this post

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe