Little Whie Dress and Easter Colors

3:17 AM














Happy Monday Everyone!
So, I had taken a week off from blogging. It was completely unintentional and for no reason. But, last week just got away from me. It seems that I was constantly doing something or going somewhere leaving no time for blogging. Although, I didn't have time to update this blog, I did keep up with my IG. You can find all the IG posts with outfit details on my Liketoknow.it page.
 
As for todays look, I am bringing the Easter colors back. As I mentioned in my previous post, spring had arrived in Oklahoma, and I am hitting all those spring colors hard. I am also hitting the moto jackets hard, so prepare to see a lot of them in the next few weeks. But, for now, I am leaving you with a simple date night look.
 

Outfit Details

Dress: One / Two / Three // Shoes: Daisy Street (old) One / Two // Wallet: Rebecca Minkoff (One / Two) // Jacket:   (Similar) // Watch: Michael Kors // Earrings: Aldo (Similar)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe