Leopard and Plaid

8:41 PM

















As a blogger, I get a lot emails from my readers asking me to do a review my designer bags. So today, I wanted to say a word or two about the recent addition to my family. It took me many months to finally take a plunge and buy this double zip Prada bag. Because, let’s face it, purchases like these aren’t made in a spur of the moment. So, are the sleepless nights caused by indecision were worth it? Well, that depends on why want it. This bag is classy, well made and spacious. It makes even the most basic outfit look expensive. At the same time, there are a lot of bags that come very close to matching this Prada in quality and style but at the quarter of the price. So, if your “closet” outgrew the cheaper options, then, yes, this bag is defiantly a must. But, if you just want a designer bag, I would suggest taking a look at few less expensive designer bags first before making your final decision.

By the way, it’s fall break! Yay! Do you guys have any plans?
-M

 Outfit Details

Shirt-Dress: Forever21 // Bag: Prada / Prada Mini (Similar HERE) // Jeans: HERE/HERE // Trench: (Similar HERE/HERE/HERE) // Shoes: (HERE/HERE/HERE) // Earrings: Kendra Scott // Watch: Michael Kors // Bracelet: Loren Hope // Sunglasses: Karen Walker (under $8 HERE) // Ring: HERE

Sale Alert

Omg! I haven't seen sale prices these good since last Black Friday!
I personally own every single jacket (and vest) I linked here. They are all extremely cute and have an amazing quality



Kate Spade Sale


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Instagram

Subscribe